[Partly Solved] Howto configure Kontact w/akonadi? [Was: Let kontact accept ssl certificate forever]

Albrecht Dreß albrecht.dress at lios-tech.com
Mon Apr 12 11:45:09 CEST 2010

Am Freitag 09 April 2010 10:21:56 schrieb Albrecht Dreß:
> Then I start Kontact, and I get a dialogue that the akonadi startup
> failed (log attached).  When I try to retreive the messages from the
> Kolab server, a dialogue reading "Prozess imaps kann nicht gestartet
> werden" pops up.  No messages from the server are shown.

The solution was to install virtuoso-nepomuk, and (as I work on a Gnome environment) systemsettings.  Now I can access everything with Kontact 4.4.2.  Really cool!

Two open points remain:
- The LDAP address book (the main Kolab LDAP data base) is not shown below "Kontakte" and
- The nasty certificate issue...

Cheers, Albrecht.