Send/Recieve Mailproblem

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Sun Apr 11 16:54:37 CEST 2010

On Sunday 11 April 2010 02:56:22 am Richard Bos wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> Op zaterdag 10 april 2010 23:55:06 schreef Thomas Spuhler:
> > OK, I get mail. I missed some entries in the /dist_conf/mandriva file
> > in the resmgr section.
>
> That is good news :)
> What is the next step?  Did you already try to schedule a meeting and to
> invite another person to the party?  That should result in an email as well.
I need to clean up the spec files (lots of commented out lines, etc. and then submit the to the Mandriva BS for including it into Cooker (at beta 1 now)
The it will be tested by a lot of folks.

> > I also changed a grp to root. Maybe dangerous, but
> >  SUSE had it this way. Need to check, if I can use something more like
> >  kolab.
>
> I don't think it is dangerous.  The base distribution uses root for those
> files as well.  You (we) should stick to the ownerships that are used by the
> base distribution and if the base distribution 'root' we should do so as well.

It seems, it works setting it to kolab.
There are a lot of users that need to be different on Mandriva and package names too. It could be very similar on Fedora. I am going to do some more testing today and then submit a new dist_conf file.

--
Thomas