Send/Recieve Mailproblem

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Sat Apr 10 11:32:36 CEST 2010

Op vrijdag 09 april 2010 06:06:02 schreef Thomas Spuhler:
> > > I can provide the log files, I am running this on a virtual server and
> > > there is no sensitive info in it.
> >

> Well, this is a test set-up and I am not sending e-mails to the real world.
>  I am doing that from a kolab-2.1.0 installation that works on the same
>  box. I appreciate the link to the trouble shooting web site, but I
>  couldn't find anything there that I haven't seen already.
>
> I am attaching the info.log file. I hope some would see something there

Is it possible to run without spamassassin and amavisd?  That would make it
easier to follow the email trail in the logs.

Is this okay???:
Apr  7 20:03:11 localhost imap[28066]: TLS server engine: cannot load CA data

What for value do you've for the filter log.  It's configured at in
resmgr.conf.template at 194
$conf['log']['name']             = '/var/log/kolab/filter.log';

Do you have that log file (with your value):
# ls -l /var/log/kolab/filter.log

--
Richard