Packaging kolab

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Thu Apr 8 05:18:44 CEST 2010

I packaged kolab-2.2.3 on Mandriva
I set up two e-mail users through the Webadmin interface. All worked nicely (well this sounds too good, I spent a lot of time getting this far.
Using thunderbird I can send e-mail and they go into the Sent folder.
looking in the info.log and syslog all looks very nicely, no errors I can see
But the e-mail never arrives. there are sent mails in the /var/spool/imap...... folder, but no incoming mail.
Sending mail using telnet looks fine too.

I would appreciate help in debugging. Where should I look, what tests should I build in or use, etc.

I can provide the log files, I am running this on a virtual server and there is no sensitive info in it.

--
Thomas