Horde prefs and upgrade ?

kiser Caesar kcaesar at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 12:47:26 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm currently in Kolab 2.2.2, I will migrate to
2.2.3 but before I want to ask the dev team and others users to know if
I will lost all my settings and pref in horde ?
I met this trouble on my last upgrade : 2.2.0 -> 2.2.1 -> 2.2.2.

And
another topic on my 2.2.2 I always have a trouble with the spam level
in horde (like this issue3027 I think..)
Who have a patch or an idea to solve it ?

Best regards,