Events don't show up in Kronolith

wp1133599-user webmaster at computational-chemistry.org
Thu Apr 1 10:31:43 CEST 2010

Am Dienstag, den 30.03.2010, 11:57 +0200 schrieb Gunnar Wrobel
<wrobel at pardus.de>:
> Hi Alexander,
>
> Quoting Alexander Schröter <webmaster at computational-chemistry.org>:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> little Information upfront. I installed kolab through openpkg source on
>> ubuntu 9.10 disabled the openpkg apache and installed horde on the
>> native apache2.
>> Because I had problems with kolab(ldap) database driver to safe the
>> prefs I switched to mysql.
>>
>> Now the real problem. I installed kronolith and set it up to use kolab.
>> Which seems to work somehow, because when I add entries they show up in
>> the imap folder for the calendar data. But they don't show up in horde
>> on the calendar page.
>
> Hm, I don't think we really support this approach at the moment. I
> wish it would be easier to get Horde working with Kolab from the
> vanilla Horde sources. But right now this is not trivial.
>
> All I can say is that you should probably try to debug the
> Kolab_Storage handler. This is the module that is responsible for
> reading in the Kolab XML attachments.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Gunnar

Ohh really I just figured it would work. I tested the horde vanilla source
with the debian native installation and it worked quite well. Guess I
thought wrong :(

I am pretty much going through all this trouble to get Kolab
(Horde,FB&Admin) working with the native apache. What do you think would be
the best approach to accomplish that? I am somewhat running out of ideas.

Regards Alexander

http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Debian_-_Administrators_-_Troubleshooting#register_shutdown_function.28.29_Invalid_shutdown_callback_.27Array.27_passed