lost emails in Kolab

Doug Finch dfinch at bynari.net
Tue Sep 8 14:53:00 CEST 2009

Hello Liutauras,
Connector 3 places a copy of the "sent" mail in the "Sent Items" folder "after" it is actually sent.  For this reason, I believe the AV may have something to do with this missing mail.  As far as the Connector is concerned, the mail left Outlook.

Were there attachments on these missing emails?  What were the attachments (type, not content)?  Were the attachments considered banned mail types for the AV?

Regards,

Doug Finch
Director of Technical Support
Bynari, Inc.