Folder sharing across domains etc., Issue 1141

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Fri Oct 2 15:38:24 CEST 2009

* Christian Rößler <Roessler at FuH-E.de> [20090928 17:31]:
> just a short question: Is there anything new about the issue
> <https://issues.kolab.org/issue1141> with folder sharing across domains,
> and if not, what workarounds do people use?

A workaround is to create users in the same domain and use an alias
and uid entry to make them look like being in the other domain.

But we will look into a real solution for this.

Regards,
Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998