Sync problems

Paul Douglas Franklin of Union Gospel Mission pdf at yugm.org
Thu Nov 19 22:38:18 CET 2009

Hi.
We have a user whose Outlook isn't synchronizing properly.  She is using
the Toltec connector.  When I look at the properties for her Inbox, it
claims the sync happened when I think it did (10:05 or whatever).  When
I look at her Inbox on the server, the Inbox directory has the
appropriate MTime, but I do not see the actual mails that should be
there.  Instead I see a lot of Kolab Groupware objects, over 200 of
them.  I sent a test message to her and then did a sync.  The new mail
did not show up on the server.
Her Toltec had been disabled for some time, and almost all these
groupware objects showed up when I re-enabled Toltec.
What should I do to get the sync to work?
--Paul

--
Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager, Union Gospel Mission of Yakima, Washington