imap or dimap

Nicholas Moore Nicholas.Moore at tsr-i.com
Thu May 21 14:11:09 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am running Kolab (2.2.0-2.3-i586) on OpenSuse 11.1 in a small aapplication for 3 users.

An imap mail server was my priority and that works fine. I now wish to try the groupware functions. Is it mandatory to create a disconnected imap in order to use groupware?

My experience is that with an ordinary imap the groupware folders do not get created and so are not available for configuration. In the Kmail>config>misc groupware tab the 'Resource folders are in account' field is blank.

Regards

Nicholas

--
Nicholas Moore