Unable to Sync Calendar / PHP Fatal error compareDateTime()

Thomas Nintemann t.nintemann at medial-networks.de
Wed May 20 20:19:16 CEST 2009

> Now I read on the mailing list that it should work. So I checked the logs
> for errors that only happen when I sync stuff. And this is the one I found
> in the /kolab/var/kolab/www/client/log/php-errors.log
>
> "PHP Fatal error :  Call to a member function compareDateTime() on a non-
> object in /kolab/var/kolab/www/client/kronolith/lib/Driver/kolab.php on
> line 1153"

Same on my Side with Kolab 2.2.1 native on OpenSUSE-11.1.
My Client is a Blackberry 8300 Curve with actual Funambol-Plugin.

For stupid test  i comment out the Line 1153 and 1154 as here:
/*if (!(($endDate->compareDateTime($event->start) < 0) ||
                  ($startDate->compareDateTime($event->end) > 0)))*/

and it sync's.
But i now this a bad idea.

Any better idea's?

Thomas