Problem with acls migrating from cyrus imap.

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed May 20 10:02:02 CEST 2009

Am Dienstag, 19. Mai 2009 17:06:18 schrieb John McMonagle:
> The problem with imapsync is that I still would have to manually fix all
> the acls for shared mailboxes.

Hmm if imapsync doesn not transfer the ACL settings, maybe we should come up
with a script that does or enhance imapsync. From the technology point of
view, the best solution is to do this via IMAP.
An alternative would be to script it on the server via IMAP, e.g. like
http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/utils/admin/kolab-mailboxinfo.pl