Upgrade on Suse 10.3 success

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Wed May 13 23:47:12 CEST 2009

Op woensdag 13 mei 2009 20:20:45 schreef Alar Sing:
> Quoting Carsten Burghardt <carsten at cburghardt.com>:
> > Zitat von Richard Bos <ml at radoeka.nl>:
> >> Hi Carsten,

> >> What do you mean with this?  To which kolab functionality are you
> >> referring? I have no idea what this is about, as it is Alar who did the
> >> packaging of the
> >> webclient.
> >
> > Well, the configuration files from Horde are generated by kolabconf
> > and some variables are replaced so I would recommend to use that
> > functionality to insert the path to Horde in that place and not to use
> > that dirname(__FILE__) thingy. I don't know if Alar also reads this
> > mailinglist.
>
> Yes I read this list.
> I found this threate
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kroupware&m=123554768707814&w=2 that describes
> why you should not use horde admin interface.
> That is why config directorys and config files of horde are not wwwrun
> writable also.

Among many commits to cvs, I found those 2:
http://www.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-commits/2009q2/009705.html
http://www.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-commits/2009q2/009704.html
They are interesting as they change the horde config.php files, so they get
controlled (it looks like) by kolabconf.  @Alar, do you apply the same
treatment to the openSUSE version of the horde webclient?

--
Richard