Webclient SSL error

Daniel Vergien daniel.vergien at rrz.uni-hamburg.de
Tue May 5 16:18:22 CEST 2009

Hi list,

when I try to access the webclient I get the following error message
in Firefox:
ssl_error_rx_record_too_long - firefox 3.0.7 on windows xp
Data Transfer Interrupted - firefox 3.0.10 on solaris 10

The apache-error.log has the following entries:
Invalid method in request \x80O\x01\x03 - firefox from solaris
Invalid method in request \x16\x03\x01 - firefox from win xp

I had this problem once ago - I fixed it by deleting everything from
/kolab/var/kolab/tmp/ but this time it doesn't help

Thanks in advance

Daniel