Horde and Kolab on Suse

Carsten Burghardt carsten at cburghardt.com
Tue May 5 10:49:54 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am little bit confused by the packages and their dependencies for
Horde together with Kolab 2.2.1 on my Suse (10.3) system. If I see
this correct the "kolab-webclient" contains a complete Horde
installation customized for Kolab. But the repository also contains a
plain Horde installation. The strange thing is that some of the Kolab
packages (e.g. filter or freebusy) depend on the Horde package so I
also have to install this. But why? Isn't the kolab webclient enough?
Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Carsten