How can I fetch my Mail from my ISPs Server?

Jochen May admin at jmay.org
Tue Jun 23 17:50:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

I install the normal fetchmail von Debian and configure it to my way.
Here is how my .fetchmailrc looks like:

poll mail.mein.server with
        envelope X-Envelope-To:
        proto pop3
        user username
        pass password
        sslfingerprint  "xx.xx:xx:xx:xx"
        is user at kolab.netzwerk

Some of my Mailserver where i fetch my mail need the sslfingerprint. If not, delete this line.

Also i write this to my crontab
*/16 * * * *    kolab   /usr/bin/fetchmail -a

Hth
Jochen May