User Deleted, awaiting cleanup... Problem

Christian Rößler Roessler at FuH-E.de
Wed Jun 10 14:48:12 CEST 2009

Liutauras Adomaitis schrieb:

>> Well, if you have only one KolabDeleteflag, my tip does not apply. Then
>> there has to be another cause.
>>> Should delete occur imediatly or I must wait a bit?
>> Sometimes one has to wait a bit...
> I'm not sure, but now the user has vanished from user list. I changed
> hostname of my kolab server by changing it in:
> -kolab.conf
> -apache.base
> -ldap database (atributes kolabHomeServer and kolabHost)
> -system hostname
> Could this be related?

Well, hopefully the list corrects me if I am wrong, but I would say: As
long as your host name is resolvable internally (within your local net)
this should not be related.

> Previously I had hostname kolab.local, which was resolvable only by my
> DNS server. Now I changed to kolab.com resolvable all over internet.

As said: This should not be necessary.

If you think this is a ldap-slave issue: Have you raised the ldap log
level and looked at the log file? Any errors there? Which?

Best regards, Christian