User Deleted, awaiting cleanup... Problem

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Sat Jul 4 19:01:23 CEST 2009

On Saturday 04 July 2009 00:16:53 Richard Bos wrote:
> Op vrijdag 03 juli 2009 21:51:01 schreef Thomas Spuhler:
> > It looks like doing th package is a challenge. How can I get the
> > syncrepl.pm file into the perl-kolab rpm without altering the srpm source
> > file? I would like to use a patch, but do I need to patch the Makefile?
>
> I don't understand why you don't want to alter the src package.  Is it
> because the src.rpm is part of the released distribution?  You need to
> patch the Makefile as well.  Why don't you check out the perl-kolab version
> that you have in the scr.rpm and make a diff with cvs HEAD.  Apply that
> patch with the spec file, that way your tarbal is untouched, but you have
> the latest and greatest perl-kolab.
Yes, I don't want to change the tarball. I am in the process of becoming the
maintainer and I want to fix Kolab version 2.1.0 first and then work on version
2.2
Well, I was able to fix the perl-kolab package and patch the Makefile
successfully. So far so good and I can now add AND delete users and
and shared lists. Kolabd remains alive.
--
Thomas