Question About Kolab and Cyrus Mail Boxes

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jan 12 15:28:51 CET 2009

On Montag, 12. Januar 2009, Alain Spineux wrote:
> I think Kolab let the MUA create theses folder itself at first user login,
> because Sent, Draft and other are not standard names !
> Depending  your Language, the name could change.

Alain and Saim, you are right!
The client shall create the folder structure.
(The resmngr counts as client for the special purposes if there is
no calender default.)

Developers discussed a possible addition to allow autocreation here:
kolab/issue2492 (Autocreate autosubscribe folders/subfolders patch)
But there currently is not funding for such a change.

Bernhard

--
Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net      (Free Software Company)