Question About Kolab and Cyrus Mail Boxes

Saim Kim s.kim at hia.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Jan 12 13:08:03 CET 2009

Hello Jospeh,

> I have been searching through the templates and other files but have
> not been able to find a way to have these folders autogenerated when I
> add an email user.  I can add them afterwards, but I want my users to
> be able to simply login and go.
AFAIK the user has to first log into his own account via a client (e.g.
Horde) to trigger an automatic generation of the Inbox etc.

Best regards,
Saim

Dipl.-Ing. Saim Kim
Lehrstuhl fuer Medizinische Informationstechnik
Helmholtz-Institut fuer Biomedizinische Technik
RWTH Aachen
Pauwelsstr. 20, D-52074 Aachen
---
Web:   http://www.medit.hia.rwth-aachen.de/