Trouble with calendars between outlook 2003 and Thunderbird + trouble with event under horde

kiser Caesar kcaesar at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 22:36:11 CET 2009

Hello the list !

--Pièce jointe du message transmise--
Subject: Re: Trouble with calendars between outlook 2003 and Thunderbird..
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:59:40 +0100
To: kolab-users at kolab.org
From: bernhard at intevation.de

On Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2009, kiser Caesar wrote:
> Well I explain... All my users are under outlook 2003 with toltec
> connectors and we can shared with toltec options some calendars.
>
> But me, I'm using thunderbird with synckolab.. I can see all my events in
> my ligthing plugin and in horde.
>
> The trouble is when a user want to view my events under outllok 2003, he
> see nothing, the calendar is empty.. But when this same user see my
> calendar under Horde, he can see all my events !
>
> Anybody have an idea to solve this trouble ?

I guess that Synckolab and even the Kolab Webclient might not fully adhere to
the Kolab Client specifications here. We need to find out why not.
It might be within the folder itself or certain objects in the folder.

Personally I would see with cyradm and it's info command if the right
annotations are on the folder. Next I would probably do a dd search to find
out if one of the objects or a group is responsible.

Another path is to compare this to a good folder (again annotations and
objects).

Bernhard

I'm the first to have this trouble ? I'm not lucky :(
Well today I find a new bug ....
When a user create some events under outlook, the same event is show
in state cancelled in the horde interface...

Thank,