Kolab + fetchmail + Outlook + Toltec

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Feb 10 09:13:05 CET 2009

On Dienstag, 10. Februar 2009, Nathan Carter wrote:
> I am having some issues using Kolab and fetchmail with Outlook and
> Toltec at the moment. The solution is probably easy but I just can't
> work it out.
>
> When fetchmail gets new e-mail it dumps it in the Inbox.
> Toltec/Outlook go looking in Inbox/Inbox.

You need to have a pop account configured in your Outlook
so that Toltec can get the email after Outlook got it from INBOX and processed
the invitations.  Toltec will then upload it to INBOX/Inbox.

> Is there a way to move it
> from Inbox to Inbox/Inbox?

Toltec does it. You could use a Sieve script, or the special Email Delivery
that users can enable via the Kolab Server Webadmin. This special sieve script
will only deliver the non-invitation emails to INBOX/Inbox, so that Outlook
can still grab invitations from INBOX.

Bernhard

--
Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net      (Free Software Company)