Can't delete users

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Mon Feb 9 16:47:52 CET 2009

Hi Enrico,

Quoting Enrico Zaffaroni <ezaffa at gmail.com>:

> Hi all, I manage some kolab 2.2.0 server with thousands of users.
> All of them are self compiled from source rpm on Debian or Ubuntu,
> some on i386, other on x86_64 architecture.

So you have a central master server and several slave servers? Then
the users might not get successfully deleted on a slave.

> On a x86_64 server (Ubuntu 8.0.4) I'm not able to delete users from
> admin interface, they stands in "awaiting cleanup" status.
> I've already tried to restart kolabd and/or to delete
> /kolab/var/kolab/mailbox-uidcache.db, according with the
> troubleshooting wiki page, but users are still there.
> In ldap repository the "kolabDeleteflag:" for these users
> is correctly set, and I am able to delete them by command line with
> ldapdelete.

Anything specific from kolabd in the syslog file?

Cheers,

Gunnar

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Enrico

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg