Vista and kolab 2.2.2

Benoit Mortier benoit.mortier at opensides.be
Fri Aug 28 09:50:59 CEST 2009

Le Thursday 27 August 2009 19:04:56 Sascha Schneider, vous avez écrit :
> Hi list,

Hello Sascha,

> I have a strange problem on one of the mashines.
> I Imported a pst with bynari-connector 3.1.9 into kolab on an XP with
> Outlook2003, everything went fine, eaven syncing with an TomTom PDA
> works with ActiveSync.
> Now the same user has a Laptop with Vista and also Outlook2003.
> I managed to set the security policy that he can access the samba
> server, he also can access the horde of the kolabserver, but when I
> connect to it with outlook2003, outlook crashes/hangs. I also tried to
> connect without the bynari connector, simply by adding the server as
> IMAP-Account, same problems, outlook crashes.
> With bynari connector it syncs for a few seconds and does import the
> folder-structure and some emails, but then "Outlook does not respond".
>
> Has anyone here same problems on vista??
> Are there other secpols I have to edit to connect the server or is this
> simply a vista feature ;-))

It's of course because microsoft can't make their own program function
with their new systems ;-(

first update office to SP3

http://www.microsoft.com/DOWNLOADS/details.aspx?familyid=DE34E31D-9DFF-48E0-AB05-2A839DBAD6FF&displaylang=fr

Verify that the version above is the right for you

Cheers
--
Benoit Mortier
CEO