Vista and kolab 2.2.2

Hyun Kim hjkim at bynari.net
Thu Aug 27 20:35:00 CEST 2009

Sascha,
Try our support team for assistance.  They might have some suggestions.

We have V4.0 in Beta, but this product works with Vista.

Thanks,
Hyun

Mrs. Hyun Kim
President
Bynari, Inc.
2639 Electronic Lane, Suite 110
Dallas, Tx  75220
www.bynari.net
(214) 350-5772 X59
(214) 789-8674 cell
(214) 352-3530 fax

"Sharing made easy...leading the way for Universal Collaboration."
sent with Beta 4.0 Connector