SyncML/Funambol/Nokia E71/Kolab/Horde

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Wed Aug 19 13:24:45 CEST 2009

Hello,

My kolab 2.2.2 server is running fine and I managed to get the webmail
system configured correctly.
Next step is to get syncing with my E71 up and running.

- Funambol is installed and configured with username, password, server-
address (https://graumannschaft.org/client/rpc.php), port (443).

- when I attempt to sync, the phone logs on (first time around I had to
accept the certificate) and the client reports
    a) Wird Synchronisiert (Is being synchronized)
    b) Wird getrennt (logs out)
    c) Serveradresse ungueltig (invalid server address)

Does anybody have any hints what is going on here?

Thanks in advance, Joh