Kolab-users Digest, Vol 66, Issue 3

kiser Caesar kcaesar at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 12 10:41:46 CEST 2009

Hello,

Another question, who can help me to connect egroupware with the ldap of kolab ?

Best regards,

From: kcaesar at hotmail.com
To: kolab-users at kolab.org
Subject: RE: Kolab-users Digest, Vol 66, Issue 3
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 18:49:16 +0200

Hello,

Well, I'm already use Horde for the webmail service, but there are not advanced tools in it as egroupware.
I think about project management, shared files etc ...

The trouble with egroupware that is the setup to connect it to the kolab ldap don't work !

If anybody know a good tool like egroupware can work with kolab, please tell me ! :)
Or an example of the good setup to configure egroupware with the kolab ldap.

Best regards,

--Pièce jointe du message transmise--