Horde questions

Albrecht Dreß albrecht.dress at lios-tech.com
Wed Sep 10 17:26:52 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I have a few questions regarding using Horde with Kolab 2.2:

(1) When a new user first logs in and e.g. wants to add a new
appointment, Horde complains that first the E-Mail address has to be
configured (under Options ▶ Global Options ▶ Personal Information).
However, this information *is* known to Kolab.  Why isn't it set also
for Horde when the new user is created?

(2) Related to that, the "Global Address Book" is not included in the
list of displayed address books by default (under Options ▶ Address
Book ▶ Address Books).  This is also inconvenient.

(3) The Free/Busy display doesn't work in Horde (see attached
screenshot; "Test 2 Benutzer" is the one which shall be invited).  I
can access the free/busy lists using the Kolab method (via
https://server/freebusy/[mailaddress].ifb), and it says "COMMENT:This
is a dummy vfreebusy that indicates an empty calendar" *for both
participants*.  The Horde configuration says that it uses
"https://server/horde/kronolith/fb.php?u=[mailaddress]" as free/busy
URL.  Might this be the cause of the trouble?  Any idea how to align
the two lists?

Thanks,
Albrecht.