AW: Re: Outlook cannot read kolab global address book?

Till Eberlein eberlein at vw.htw-aalen.de
Tue Sep 2 14:03:35 CEST 2008

Hello Everybody

It's typical M$ that they don't care about any standard. When you integrate
the ldap-adressbook you can list the adresses with this "trick": open the
ldap adressbook, goto search and type in a blank. Then press search and you
will see all adresses. But you have to do this every time outlook is
restartet. But you can now even copy the adresses from the ldap adressbook
to the shared_contacts. I think it's a good workaroud for a few persons.
With a lot of persons it would be better to use a script.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen / with kind regards

Till Eberlein