Free/busy lists broken - HELP!

Albrecht Dreß albrecht.dress at lios-tech.com
Thu Oct 30 21:52:32 CET 2008

Quoting Albrecht Dreß <albrecht.dress at lios-tech.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a HUGE problem with free/busy lists which unfortunately occurred
> only after migrating to the new Kolab system...
>
> The problem is that I apparently can successfully trigger fb list
> generation, but reading them always returns an empty list.  Here are
> the details (huge, sorry):

No idea if this gives further insight into the problem, but...

I completely erased the contents of the fb cache folder by calling "rm
-rf /kolab/var/kolab-freebusy/cache/*".

Then I ran the trigger, which produced aclcache.db (db_dump reports it
doesn't contain any data) and xaclcache.db (containing two entries
"calendar at my-company.com" and "my-company^com/the^user/Kalender") in
the cache folder, plus a folder structure like
"my-company^com/the^user", containing three files of which
Kalender.pvc contains (afaict) the proper data.

When I then run the command to load the ifb, a new file
"my-company^com/the^user.vc" is created, containing the empty fb list.

This looks like the "transition" from the Kalender files to the vc
file is somehow broken...

Thanks, Albrecht.