Q about Group Accounts

Albrecht Dreß albrecht.dress at lios-tech.com
Wed Oct 22 10:02:26 CEST 2008

Hi,

while setting up Kolab in a test environment, I ran into a probably
dumb question for which I cannot find the answer in the docs...

Is it possible to send mails from the outside world to a group account
(like messages to a normal user, but different from messages to an
internal user)?  The reason behind is to have a group like "sales",
which shall receive messages from everywhere, but many people may
subscribe to the imap folders and read/process messages.

Thanks,
Albrecht.