Kolab + outlook connectors ?

Jason Komar jkomar at jbox.ca
Tue Oct 21 19:42:57 CEST 2008

I have been setting my up my clients running kolab with the Bynari
connector and it has been working great. The only drawback has been
where the client has a Blackberry, an additional piece of third party
software has been required to synchronize it using the Blackberry
Desktop Software.

--
Jason Komar
806706 Alberta Ltd.