duplicate calendar entries

Rouven Sacha rs at blinkenlichten.de
Thu Oct 16 10:25:32 CEST 2008

On Thursday 16 October 2008 04:32:54 Mark Pavlichuk wrote:
>   We have been trialing Kolab v2.2 (/w Horde and Toltec clients...
> users mainly on Toltec) for a couple of weeks, but now we have a
> difficulty - one user is having calendar entries replicating themselves
> - eventually there can be tens or hundreds of duplications.

Ah. Nice to have that confirmed. We once had a calendar with 90.000 identical
entries with kontact and synckolab.

>   - we're using Kolab and Horde debs (yes, I know...  but that's the
> only real way to get Kolab and Horde to peacefully coexist with other
> services running on the same box).

We are using the same packages  so that error might be a packaging error.
Alioth has new kolab packages today - we should submit a bugreport to the
debian maintainers if that problem still exists.

Cheers,

Rouven
--
Blinkenlichten Open Source Solutions