duplicate calendar entries

Mark Pavlichuk pav5088 at internode.on.net
Thu Oct 16 04:32:54 CEST 2008

  We have been trialing Kolab v2.2 (/w Horde and Toltec clients...
users mainly on Toltec) for a couple of weeks, but now we have a
difficulty - one user is having calendar entries replicating themselves
- eventually there can be tens or hundreds of duplications.

  Is this a known problem?  If not, are there any generic fixes we could
try?  If I need more information what should I collect and bring back to
the list?

  I should mention a couple of things :

  - the problem started just after some network issues.  A switch power
supply wasn't supplying enough juice, so there may have been network
connectivity issues leading up to the calendar duplication problem.

  - we're using Kolab and Horde debs (yes, I know...  but that's the
only real way to get Kolab and Horde to peacefully coexist with other
services running on the same box).

--
Mark Pavlichuk
Strategic IT