A problem with mail delivering

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Wed Oct 15 23:33:27 CEST 2008

Op Wednesday 15 October 2008 22:44:38 schreef Jan - Hendrik Meyer:
> > Anyhow I'm not certain why you had to modify some of the rights. On a
> > standard Kolab server installation this should not be necessary at
> > all. So I'm wondering why modifications were necessary and which
> > modifications you made?
>
> It's compiled OpenPKG version which is distributed over the openSUSE
> Buildservice.

This is not possible.  It's either the openpkg version or the opensuse
version ;)  You can compare openpkg with a distribution.  In your case you
have the native opensuse version.  The openpkg version and the opensuse are
build from the same sources, with respect for the specific kolab packages.
But many other packages (perl, php) or just taken as is from the opensuse
repository (ies).

> These modifications seems to be caused by these packages even there is
> no hint on the installation doc website

I missed the part about the modifications sorry.

--
Richard Bos
We are borrowing the world of our children,