Integration of Kolab with Active Directory

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Tue Oct 7 09:52:22 CEST 2008

Quoting Antony Raj <antony.java at gmail.com>:

> Bernard,
>
> Thanks for your response. I tried searching to get a page that talks
> about Active Directory,
> I couldn't find any.
> Do I have access to that code, so that I can test it?

The ad code is part of perl kolab (see also our cvs:
http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/server/perl-kolab/lib/Kolab/LDAP/Backend/ad.pm)

Cheers,

Gunnar

> I understand that I will have to add Kolab specific attribute into
> Active Directory, but I would like to know where all I would be
> expected to change the configuration?
> Am I expected to change the code for the same as well?
>
> With Warm Regards
> Antony Raj.
>

> On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 1:43 PM, Bernhard
> Reiter  dir=\"ltr\"><bernhard.reiter at intevation.de[1]> wrote:
>  0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;\" class=\"gmail_quote\">
class=\"Ih2E3d\">On Wednesday 01 October 2008 16:57, Gunnar Wrobel

href=\"http://www.intevation.net\">www.intevation.net
> (Free Software Company)
> Germany Coordinator:  href=\"http://fsfeurope.org\">fsfeurope.org.
Coordinator:  target=\"_blank\"
> href=\"http://www.Kolab-Konsortium.com\">www.Kolab-Konsortium.com.
> Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, DE; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
> Geschäftsführer Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver
> Wagner

Regards
Antony Raj.

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg

Links:
------
[1] mailto:bernhard.reiter at intevation.de
[2] mailto:antony.java at gmail.com