GETANNOTATION?

Michael Feldmann mfeldman at lmg-porz.de
Sat May 10 13:38:02 CEST 2008

hello list,

I am new with the kolab server and with this list. I have tried and
searched the archive but could not find any hint to my problem, so I
hope someone can help me here.

I have setup kolab 2.2 from the development branch on a SUSE9.3 server,
having seen no problems, the web interface starts and I have introduced
two users. Then I start the Toltec connector out of office2003 from a
winxp client which seems to work as well. The "test" button in the
Toltec connector returns many OKs, then stops with the following error:

"FEHLER: der GETANNOTATION-Aufruf schlug fehl"
saying
"ERROR:  the GETANNOTATION call failed".

and I cannot access the kolab resource.

The same error from another xp-client, so it seems a problem of the server.

Any ideas?

THX
Michael

--