retrieve freebusy information - error

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Sat May 3 15:25:32 CEST 2008

Op Saturday 03 May 2008 15:08:25 schreef david snt:
> Can anyone help me with the details about fetching the free busy
> information of all other users in outlook 2007(with kolab and toltec
> connector). Do i need to do any changes on the
> /etc/kolab/resmgr/freebusy.conf. I am unable to get the free busy list of
> other users while planning a meeting. I didnt get any error. When I run the
> search URL (Tools > options > calender options
>
> > free/busy options > search)  from the browser, it  gives the following
>
> output.
>
> BEGIN:VCALENDAR VERSION:2.0 PRODID:-//proko2//freebusy 1.0//EN
> METHOD:PUBLISH BEGIN:VFREEBUSY ORGANIZER:MAILTO: DTSTAMP:20080503T115249Z
> URL:http://abc.com/freebusy/username@abc.com.ifb COMMENT:This is a dummy
> vfreebusy that indicates an empty calendar
> FREEBUSY:19700101T000000Z/19700101T000000Z END:VFREEBUSY END:VCALENDAR
>
> I cant understand what the COMMENT part of the above response is.

To me it indicates that your freebusy is working ;)  But that the FB list
empty.  So, to obtain something useful, you need to schedule an event,
between now and I believe 60 days.  Make sure that you synchronize the imap
folder that holds the calendar data with the server.  After synchronization,
you can again retrieve FB data and if all wents well, you'll see your event
listed in the FB list.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless