retrieve freebusy information - error

david snt davidsnt at gmail.com
Sat May 3 15:08:25 CEST 2008

Hi,

Can anyone help me with the details about fetching the free busy information
of all other users in outlook 2007(with kolab and toltec connector). Do i
need to do any changes on the /etc/kolab/resmgr/freebusy.conf. I am unable
to get the free busy list of other users while planning a meeting. I didnt
get any error. When I run the search URL (Tools > options > calender options
> free/busy options > search)  from the browser, it  gives the following
output.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR VERSION:2.0 PRODID:-//proko2//freebusy 1.0//EN
METHOD:PUBLISH BEGIN:VFREEBUSY ORGANIZER:MAILTO: DTSTAMP:20080503T115249Z
URL:http://abc.com/freebusy/username@abc.com.ifb COMMENT:This is a dummy
vfreebusy that indicates an empty calendar
FREEBUSY:19700101T000000Z/19700101T000000Z END:VFREEBUSY END:VCALENDAR

I cant understand what the COMMENT part of the above response is.

Please guide me to resolve this.

Note : I am using Kolab(installed on suse 10.3), Toltec Connector, Outlook
2007).

--
Thanks & Regards,
DavidSanthosh.L