SMTP port 25 sans authentification

Marc LAURENT ml at libertech.fr
Wed Mar 26 08:43:00 CET 2008

I would like to sent inside via port 25 without authentification (and without the UNTRUSTED) but from outside with SSL with Authentification of course (that's OK).
I suppose it's a parameter to change in a file template but I don't find.
For my test I am inside my trusted domain (or perhaps it's bad parameter for trusted domain)

Thank you