SMTP port 25 sans authentification

Paul Douglas Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Tue Mar 25 18:52:19 CET 2008

You are trying to send mail from *outside* your trusted domain via port
25 without authentification, n'est-ce pas?  To allow this is not
considered wise, and I presume that is the reason that the UNTRUSTED is
added.  I would highly recommend that you switch back to requiring
authentification from outside the domain.  It requires the right
settings in your e-mail client (I use Thunderbird), but it is well worth
doing to secure your server.
--Paul