Reject instead of bounce

Carsten Burghardt carsten at cburghardt.com
Sat Jun 14 11:17:33 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I just setup a new kolab server 2 and noticed that people who send
emails to unknown users (correct domain but invalid account) get a
bounce message. I would prefer the "normal" postfix way to reject the
email on the SMTP level so during the communication. Otherwise I get all
those spam-emails in the root account. The bounce seems to be executed
in the kolabmailfilter script so I'm not sure where I can change this.
Or maybe I could at least disable the notification for the postmaster.

Regards

Carsten