[Fwd: Re: error receiving iCal email]

Nik777 kolab at babel.homelinux.net
Mon Jun 9 13:33:47 CEST 2008

Hi Gunnar,

Thanks for your reply :o)

Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
> Nik777 <kolab at babel.homelinux.net> writes:
>

>> I believe it's 2.0.4. Is there a way I can confirm that?
>>

> There should be a page in the Kolab webadmin listing the versions of
> the central Kolab server packages.
I had previously found the "About Kolab" page, but that simply told me
it was a Kolab2 server. It's only now when I go back that I realise the
"versions" tab was not in fact the currently selected tab!

Ok, version 2.0.4 is confirmed.

Apologies for being so dense...

> From the "Error decrypting password" I guess this causes the
> problem. You should probably just try to reset the users password in
> the Kolab webadmin.

Ah, ok. I had understood that the error was telling me the error was in
the PEM file.

I'll try resetting the user passwords. I had concluded that they were
unlikely to be the problem because from the logs, it seems that all iCal
messages suffer the same error, and I presumed unlikely that *all* the
passwords on the system were broken.

However, it's easy to test, so I'll let you know what I discover.

Thanks again for your suggestions.

Cheers!
Nik