Problem migrating from kolab 2.1 to kolab 2.2

Sylvain MEDEOT symedeot at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 31 19:34:25 CEST 2008

> A python script to convert the old layout to the new one is on the CVS server:
> http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/*checkout*/utils/admin/hash-imap-spool
>
>> The second issue is linked to horde. When I access horde
>> (https://fqdn/horde), I am not asked for authentification and I am
>> logged as an administrator : many features are not configured...
>>
>> I tried to install kolab 2.2 without upgrading my previous installation
>> and then it works fine : I can access horde in a normal way and all
>> seems to work fine.
>
> I can't reproduce this, even on an upgraded system.
> You may want to remove cookies you have for the old server.
>
> Regards,
> Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Many thanks for your help. I delete all the cookies from my browser, no change.

Can you tell me where the configuration of horde is stored ?

I was using with kolab 2.1 an old version of horde and delete all the related informations
stored in the ldap tree to see if that was the trouble but it makes no change.

Any advise welcome,

Kind regards,

Sylvain