IMAP recovery

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Fri Jul 18 09:05:20 CEST 2008

* Saim Kim <s.kim at hia.rwth-aachen.de> [20080718 01:47]:
> I tried to do a complete IMAP recovery as described in the backups how-to in the wiki. But so far I have not been able to access the mails e.g. calendar events. I ran the cyrreconstruct command like this (as kolab-r):
> /kolab/bin/cyrreconstruct -rf user/user/folder/subfolder at mydomain.com
>
> When I log into Horde I have an empty calendar eventhough the directory (imapd/spool/...) is full with events? Any hints?

cyrreconstruct can't reconstruct (or rather invent) ACLs (not
related to your problem) and annotations (the folder meta
information where e.g. the type of a folder is stored).

See http://kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-users/2007-October/006934.html

Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrueck - Register: Amtsgericht Osnabrueck, HR B 18998