kolab live-cd now available

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Sat Jan 19 18:53:00 CET 2008

Op Saturday 19 January 2008 18:40:11 schreef Richard Bos:
> With this version it is not possible with the next version it will be.

That should read, it is not possible out of the box.  You can install the
live-installer with:
# smart install yast2-live-installer

When you have no connection to the internet use another machine to save the
rpm to e.g. a memory stick and install the live-installer from the memory
stick.

After that I have been told that it should be possible.  Well just let us
know :)

--
Richard Bos
We are borrowing the world of our children,