Problems building cyrus-imapd on FreeBSD as packaged with Kolab.

viq viq at viq.ath.cx
Sat Jan 5 00:50:08 CET 2008

On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 00:34:28 +0100
"Alain Spineux" <aspineux at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 3, 2008 10:41 AM, viq <viq at viq.ath.cx> wrote:
> > I created a bug report with Kolab, but I was advised to contact you
> > too. The problem is described in detail at
> > https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue2349 and in short is that
> > cyrus when built on the FreeBSD box in the OpenPKG environment
> > fails to pick up pcre.
>
> You should ask the openpkg list, they are very quick to answer and
> most always find a solution en the 24H.

I started there, with pretty much the same message as here:
http://marc.info/?l=openpkg-dev&m=119799384606864&w=2
No reply yet, on- or off-list, that's why I'm trying here.

> Dont hesitate to subscribe the list, this is free :-)

Yeah, I know, just I have a couple of lists already, and reading
another one is, well... I'm easily distracted enough as it is ;)

> > Please contact me if any further details are needed, and please CC
> > me as I am not subscribed to the list.
> > --
> > viq

viq