Horde 2.2 RC1 Errors

Troy Carpenter troy at carpenter.cx
Tue Feb 19 22:03:20 CET 2008

Hi all.

I'm still not having Horde work correctly for me.  I have outlined my problems
earlier with php the segfault while trying to read an email message.

Today I finally decided to try out the Calendar and Contact features in Horde.

With no events and no contacts, the Calendar and Contact screens seem to work
fine.   I created both an event and a contact via Kontact in the appropriate
directories, synced the directories with the Kolab server, then went to
Horde.

The Calendar and Contact screens are blank.

My PHP log shows the following log entries.  There are no apache error logs.

[19-Feb-2008 15:32:49] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'DOMDocument' not found
in /kolab/lib/php/Horde/DOM.php on line 108
[19-Feb-2008 15:32:49] PHP Notice:  Unknown: SECURITY PROBLEM: insecure server
advertised AUTH=PLAIN (errflg=1) in Unknown on line 0

That last error line showed up in an earlier report and Richard Bos wanted me
to file a bug report on it, which I have yet to do.  Looks like I will file
one now.

The same two errors show up when I use either the Calendar or the Contacts.  I
couldn't find any Horde logs, so I don't think it logging anything to give a
better idea of what's happening.

Any ideas?  Horde seems to work fine for me, as long as there are no calendar
entries...and no contacts...and no email.  Other than that, I like it.

 "other than that, how did you like the play, Mrs Lincoln?"

Troy Carpenter