Using External IMAP Server

Paul Douglas Franklin of Yakima UGM pdf at yugm.org
Tue Feb 12 19:16:21 CET 2008

Kevin,
I believe I have seen a setting for the outgoing mail to be passed
through the existing server from Kolab, but that's not how I do it.  On
my computers at home, I have the SMTP set up to send directly to our
server here at work.
Concerning allowing your mobile users to access the existing IMAP
server, I don't know.
--Paul

--
Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager, Union Gospel Mission of Yakima, Washington