Sender quota

Volker Stoppe Grenzlaeufer at gmx.net
Thu Aug 28 22:03:14 CEST 2008

Hallo!

I am not quit sure, if I had asked the question before. At least I
couldn´t find a mail in my sent box. Has anyone tried before to implement
on his own hands a sender quota? It is sub optimal in my eyes to send back
received mails, because the quota limit of a user is reached. It would be
far better to disallow sending mails, if the quota is reached. I know that
this feature is not implementd in Kolab, but maybe someone has scripted a
solution on his own and could send a howto.

Greetinx

Volker